Full details of this Great value Kettler Skylon S Ergometer Elliptical Crosstrainer from Fitness Options
||3 + S-Fit app
||Hand Pulse Sensor and telemetric
|Console||2 x LCD touch screen combo glass display|
|Dimensions||L x 201cmW x 68cmH x 170cm
||23.5 Stone (150kg)
|Weight of Elliptical||-
|Warranty||3 Years parts & labour
The Skylon S Ergometer Elliptical Crosstrainer is Kettler's top of the range elliptical. It allows training management, control and evaluation via a smartphone. The smartphone acts both as a display as well as an input device. The height adjustable training computer on the Kettler S Elliptical Crosstrainer is divided into two areas. The upper part has a non-slip base for you smartphone to rest. The lower part of the training computer has a touch-sensitive control panel with two integrated glass LCD display windows. In these windows wattage, cadence/time and pulse is displayed. Without a smartphone you can connect to all the elementary functions through the lower touch screen. These include manual resistance in 5 watt increments within a 25-400 watt range and heart rate control through the Pulse Hold function. With Pulse Hold you can set a heart rate training zone and the electronics of the Kettler Skylon S Elliptical Crosstrainer regulates the resistance so that you stay within this training zone. Pulse is monitored by the Polar chest strap included. However with a smartphone you get the full power and functionality of the Kettler Skylon S Elliptical Crosstrainer. Download the free Kettler S-Fit app and a whole world of fun awaits. Connect to a PC via the Bluetooth Interface and you can then use the optional Kettler World Tours software.
The stride length of the Kettler Skylon S is 50cm (19.6"), the ellipse has a maximum height of 18cm (7") and the inner distance between the pedals (Q-factor) is about 6.5cm (2.5"). What all these figures conclude to is a very natural, smooth motion, resulting in an elliptical crosstrainer that reduces strain on the hips, knees and lower back. The heavy 22kg flywheel has the effect of keeping the motion smooth even at the highest resistance and the long upper body arms allows you to get a comfortable grip no matter what you size. If you need to, when your workout is over you can fold the Kettler Skylon S Elliptical Crosstrainer and move it on its transport wheels and store away.
• Smartphone Programme Connectivity
• 2 x LCD touch screen combo glass display
• Resistance 25-400 watts
• Polar Chest Belt Included
• Leveling feet.
• Transport Wheels
• User Weight 150kg (23.5 stone)
Programmes & Console
• Angle and Height Adjustment.
• Display - The Kettler Skylon S has no "real " display. The screen of the smartphone serves as a display field
Compatible with Android version 2.3.3 ( 4.0 or higher is recommended ), iOS 5.0 or later/ optimized for the Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3.
• The cockpit of the Skylon S has an additional 2 x LCD touch screen combo display for manual and heart rate programmes.
• 2 x LCD combo displays : Watts, cadence, time and training pulse.
• USB charging jack: USB port can charge a smartphone.
• PC interface: The Skylon S has a Bluetooth interface. Connect to a PC for optional training software including Kettler World Tours 2.0.
LCD touch Screen Programmes
• Pulse Hold : Using the Pulse Hold function it is possible to set a target heart rate before exercise or during exercise. The electronic brake controls the induction of the Kettler Skylon S so that the resistance is adjusted to the target heart rate accordingly.
• Watts Control: The induction brake of the Kettler Skylon S allows the resistance in 5 - watt increments from 25 to 400 watts using the + / - keys to adjust.
• Count-up / count-down function.
Note: The Kettler Skylon S delivers its full performance and functionality in conjunction with a compatible smartphone and the Kettler S -Fit app.
• Maintenance-free Induction braking system
• Electronic resistance 25 - 400 watts in 5 watt increments
• Flywheel 22 kg
• Gear ratio: 1:9
• Stride length 50cm (19.6")
• Ellipse Height 18cm (7")
• Foot-plates inner distance (Q factor) 6.5cm (2.5").
• Swivel joints feature double ball bearings
• Tread joints are self-aligning ball bearings.
• Power supply 240 Volts
• User Weight 150kg (23.5 stone)
• Home Warranty 3 years parts and labour
• Size L x 201cm W x 68cm, H x 170cm
• Size folded: L x 140cm, W x 68cm, H x 170cm
FREE Delivery Options
Two Man delivery on this product - due to heavy weight
(we will call you to arrange a suitable date)
Installation service available - click for details
Confused by all the options? Call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081