Full details of this Great value Spirit CU800 Upright Bike from Fitness Options
LED Matrix with message centre, reading rack and cooling fan
||Vertical and Horizontal
|Dimensions||L x 107cm
W x 53.3cm H x 134.6cm
|User Weight||32.1 Stone.
|Weight of Bike
||3 Year Parts & Labour
The Spirit CU800 Upright Bike is built for the hardiest commercial environment. The Spirit CU800 is a self-generating unit, which means there is no need for power cables or electric sockets, allowing you to position the machine wherever you like. The Spirit CU800 provides an extra smooth pedalling action; a wide dual spring seat guarantees real comfort and fore/aft adjustment to the seat results in the perfect riding position. Self-levelling and oversized foot pedals combine with a fast latching system assuring a quick, solid foothold no matter how small or large the user is. The console is easy to use and extremely motivating. It provides 10 programmes and a 20- character message centre, heart rate % profile, 40 levels of resistance, cooling fan and storage trays. The same console is also available on the Spirit CE800 Cross Trainer and the CR800 Recumbent bike, so if you own multiple Spirit models there is user coherence. Monitoring your heart is the key to your fitness progression and the Spirit CE800 provides both contact and a telemetric heart rate option to help keep you in the effective training zone.
• Wide dual spring seat
• Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system
• 40 Levels of resistance
• Water bottle holder
• Contact heart rate monitoring
• Optional telemetric heart rate monitoring.
Console, Programmes and Feedback
• Large Blue-LED Matrix, 20 character LED message centre, LED heart rate bar, reading rack and cooling fan.
• Constant power
• Fat Burn
• Fit Test
• Hill Profile
• Speed (mph/ km/h)
• Heart Rate
• Display 20 Character LED message centre
• Workout Profile Window
• Dimensions L x 42” W x 21” H x 53” (107 cm x 53.3 cm x 134.6 cm)
• Frame heavy-Gauge, High-Steel, durable powder coat paint finish.
• 13.6kg Flywheel
• Product Weight 52kg
• Max User Weight 32.1Stone (204 kg)
• Warranty- featuring lifetime frame and LifeSprings, 10-years motor and 3-years electrical, mechanical, console parts and labour
FREE Delivery Options
Two Man delivery on this product - due to heavy weight
(we will call you to arrange a suitable date)
Installation service available - click for details
Confused by all the options? Call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081