Force USA Monster G12 Counter Balanced Smith Machine - In Store For You To Try
FORCE USA Monster G12 Dual Stack Counter Balanced Smith Machine
ITS 8 COMMERCIAL MACHINES IN ONE - The Force G12 offers a beautifully weighted balanced Smith Machine, a heavy duty power rack and an array of functions and features that will provide over 300 different exercises.
COUNTER BALANCED SMITH MACHINE - What is a counter balanced Smith Machine? The heavy Olympic bar is connected by cables and pulleys to two heavy weights that slide inside the rear frame. These weights counter the weight of the bar, allowing you to position the bar with your finger tips. Now you lift the true weight of the Olympic plates that you put on the bar and allows for much lower starting weights. Anyone can use the Force G12 and the result is the ability to work smaller muscle groups. Quality guide rails provide a frictionless movement and the safe lock and safety catches allows you to max out the weight without a training partner. The Smith Machine has a 360kg weight capacity but please note, the Force G12 will only accommodate Olympic Plates
POWER RACK - The Force G12 Power Rack provides a 450kg weight capacity. Using a separate Olympic Bar you can load it with maximum weight with the security of J Hooks and Front Safeties. The J Hooks and Safeties have 50 different numbered adjustment points so you can always place the bar in the perfect starting position.
FUNCTIONAL TRAINER -A functional trainer allows you to exercise the way the body naturally moves, developing muscles that you use everyday as well as specific sport movements. Because the pulley uprights are 48” (122cm) apart you can also do cable crossovers. Two selectorised 90.5kg weight stacks, with a 1:1 pulley ratio allows you to perform over 75 different exercises. The pulleys swivel through 180 degrees and have 22 height positions so that you can do a variety of exercise from numerous angles and heights.
VERTICAL LEG PRESS - The Force G12 also comes with a unique and ingenious Leg Press. This Leg Press consists of a solid metal plate that hooks over and pins to the Olympic Bar. Once in place you can do leg press and calf raise, either from the floor or bench.
DIP STATION - The Multi-Grip Dip Handle attachment fixes to the Power Rack frame and provides different width options for you to choose from. Conveniently adjust the height to use weight belts or resistance bands.
SUSPENSION TRAINER - Suspension trainer ring compatible with packages sold separately such as TRX® and others. Great for functional training.
CORE TRAINER- A Landmine Station provides angled barbell movement. The barbell is secured into a pivoting sleeve that is attached to the bottom of the Power Rack. The other end is held by the lifter who can move the bar in numerous planes. Great for all core and torso flexion exercises (barbell sold separately).
ACCESSORIES - Knee support for Lat Pulldown, Lat Pulldown Bar, Tricep Rope, Curl Bar, T Bar Row Handle, 2 x adjustable length Stirrup Handles, Leg Press Plate, Olympic Collars, Long Bar, Tricep Press Down Bar, Exercise Chart
CHIN UP STATION - Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up and pull up station with a massive 771 lbs. (55 Stone) weight rating. Accommodates all grips.
- 2 x 90.5kg 1:1 Ration weight stacks
- Bar and weight horns use Olympic discs only (Not provided)
- Counter Balanced Smith Machine
- Power Rack
- Leg Press Attachment
- Functional Trainer
- Landmine Core Trainer
- Multi Grip Chin Up Station
- Knee Support for Lat Pulldown
- T-Bar/V-Bar Row (using optional Olympic Barbell)
- Multi Grip Dipping Bars
- Suspension Trainer Rig and Stirrup Attachment
- Low/Row Station
- Safety J Hooks
- Safety arms
- Band pegs
- 9 x Accessory handles
- Dual independent cables
- Bar and attachment storage
- Size H x 235cm (7ft 7.5") chinning under bar H x 280cm (8ft 5.3") when chinning over bar. W x 223cm (87") allowing for Smith Bar. D x 150cm-plus 50cm working area (59" + 20")
- Internal working area 123cm (48")
- Please note that you will require additional work space for such things as placing weight discs onto the bar, bench and chin up head space
- Product weight 438kg
- Heavy Gauge Rolled Steel tubing
- Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat
- 6.2mm nylon coated mil-spec aircraft quality cables tested to 1000lb (454kg)
- Laser cut precision components.
- Pulley ratio 1:1.
- Weight Rating: Smith Machine 350kg, Front Safeties 450kg J Hooks 450kg
- Cables 909kg (2000lb)
- Frame Size H x 235cm W x 223cm D x 150cm
- Size Imperial ( H x 92.5" W x 88" D x 59")
- Product weight 438kg
Home & Light Commercial. Lifetime Frame, 1 Year Moving Parts, 90 Days Upholstery
Free Delivery Options
Two Man delivery on this product - due to heavy weight (we will call you to arrange a suitable date)
Installation service available - click for details
Confused by all the options? Call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081