Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer Package - In Store For You To Try
When you buy the FT1 Package you get the addition of the excellent Inspire FID Bench that adjusts from decline to flat to full incline plus 2 x 50lb (22.7kg) weight kits, resulting in two total weight stacks of 90kg each. The benefit of the Inspire's FT1 functional trainer is that it allows you to have complete freedom of movement and having the FID bench you have a whole new range of exercises available to you. The FT1 also allows you to train in any direction or plane so you can perform unrestricted exercises, moving the way your body naturally moves Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilising muscles and the bench exercises are ideal for developing the arms, chest and shoulders. The FT1 Package gives you an all over, more efficient workout than the FT1 on its own.
Why Inspire FT1 Package?
The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for beginner or serious athlete. Particularly for those interested in sport specific exercise movements. Ideal for people looking to strengthen their bodies, increase stamina, improve coordination or lose weight. The Inspire FID bench is the perfect bench for the Inspire FT1 as it was designed around the FT1
Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer Gym
- FID Bench
- Additional 50lb (22.2kg)
- One handed adjustable high low pulley with more than 30 positions
- Rotating accessory rack includes multi function belt, easy curl bar, straight bar, ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope and 2 single handles
- Dimensions L x 117.5cm W x 135cm H x 203.75cm
- Home Warranty: Lifetime Parts, 2 years cables, 1 year labour, 90 Days Upholstery
- Light Commercial Warranty: 10 Years Parts, 2 years cables, 90 Days Upholstery when used for a maximum of 3 hours per day
Specifications of the Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer Gym
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular 11 guage steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 90kg cast iron commercial weight stacks with centre drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.
Free Delivery Options
Two Man delivery on this product - due to heavy weight (we will call you to arrange a suitable date)
Installation service available - click for details
Confused by all the options? Call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081