Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer - In Store For You To Try
Inspire's FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement. Move in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilising muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for a home gym. The FT1 is for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies. As well as increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
The Inspire FT1 Bench
The Inspire FT1 price doesn't include the Inspire FID bench. The bench is sold separately and was designed for this unit but any bench is suitable.
The Inspire FT1 Home Gym
Features of The Home Gym
- One handed adjustable high low pulley with more than 30 positions
- Rotating accessory rack includes multi function belt, easy curl bar and straight bar. As well as ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope and 2 single handles
- Dimensions L x 117.5cm W x 135cm H x 203.75cm
- Home Warranty: Lifetime Parts, 2 years cables, 1 year labour, 90 Days Upholstery
- Light Commercial Warranty. 10 Years Parts, 2 years cables, 90 Days Upholstery when used for a maximum of 3 hours per day
Specifications of the Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer Gym
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular 11 guage steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
- Pulleys: The pulleys are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 75kg cast iron commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety. Additional weight available by purchasing two 22.5kg add on weight kits.
Why Inspire's Home Gym?
Inspire's Home Gyms are highly engineered fitness equipment for users around the world. Producing home & commercial equipment that covers everything from benches, squat racks, smith machines and cable pulley machines. Started in 2003 with the goal of producing fitness equipment that is built to last and built to innovate.
Why Fitness Options
Fitness Options have a great stock of Inspire Fitness Equipment for you to try. We also offer a range of delivery options for your equipment.
When Fitness Options opened its doors for the first time in 1989, it became the first dedicated fitness equipment. Become a specialist fitness store in England. We are now the oldest independent fitness store in the UK. In 1999 we opened the world's largest fitness equipment showroom.
But, as buying habits changed we refined our business model, and now provide the very best bespoke service available. Concentrating only on the finest equipment available for the most discerning customers.
Find Out More
Watch the official Inspire Fitness FT1 video in the embedded YouTube link below. For more tips and tricks as well as ideas of different movements and help contact us. The Inspire Home Gym is very versatile and offers countless ways to use and benefit from it.
Free Delivery Options
Two Man delivery on this product - due to heavy weight (we will call you to arrange a suitable date)
Installation service available - click for details
If the options have confused you feel free to get in contact us, call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081